|Legends of Persia|
|Developer(s)||Sourena Game Studio|
|Release date(s)||June 2014|
|Genre(s)||Action, Adventure, RPG|
Legends of Persia is an Action RPG Adventure game which incorporates bloody battles, item usage, character building, and storyline incorporation.
Featuring more than 8 hours of single-player action in addition to 5 attractive locations and more than 200 weapons and items to use, ‘Legends Of Persia’ is packed full of features! The game will also include many unique types of magic for each class, 3 different hero characters, fully customizable, and lots of unique challenging enemies.
- Main article: Lore
The storyline revolves around Keykhosro, the son of the Persian prince Siavosh, who in the name of his father’s blood, wants to take revenge upon Afrasiab, the King of Tooran. Throughout the game, the character will face difficult challenges to overcome, such as defeating massive waves of enemies, encountering difficult bosses, and finally dealing with Afriasiab, his father’s killer. The mythology of this storyline will take you to depths you have never been before, as you encounter the famous fable of Siavosh.
Customize to your heart’s content with a multitude of choices in armors, swords, spells, ranged weapons, and more. Charge into combat in beautifully crafted fantasy environments that silhouette the action. Read your opponent and try to psych them out in tactical blade dueling. Wield spells such as fireball, freeze and invisibility that will fit tightly in tandem with your strengths in swordsmanship.
- Wide Range of Magic spells and abilities to use
- Thousands of items
- A deep crafting system
- Menacing boss battles
- Procedurally generated items
- Hunting and survival mechanics
- 3 characters to choose from.
- Experience the dramatic events between seasons through a brand new original story!
- Unlockable character classes that each play differently!
- 18 powerful spells to cast.
- Built from the ground up to support modding
- Ongoing free updates
- Many expansions available post-release.
- Detailed, interactive tutorial.
System requirements Edit
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: AMD 3500+ – Intel 2.2 Pentium 4 CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce7000 series – ATI X1400 & HD series or greater
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card